Jigyasa started 30TH FEB in 2009 after learning the ropes of branding first as an intern with iContract (which was a part of JWT) and later at Alia Group, then one of India’s largest pre-media agency.
She is a passionate speaker on the topics of brand consulting and entrepreneurship and loves speaking to young students and fellow entrepreneurs and marketers.
Jigyasa loves writing. Her love affair with words first began as a blogger in 2006. Since then she has changed multiple blogging platforms but her love for blogging and writing remains constant. This also resulted in her becoming an author.
Her first book “Brand Like A Pro” offers pragmatic branding insights to entrepreneurs, marketers and business leaders.
Some of her Engagements include:
- Addressed an audience of 300+ on ‘Personal Branding for Armed Forces Officers’ for the ‘Freedom to Be’ Summit’, held by Hum Fauji Initiatives on June 28th, 2020
- Key Speaker and Panelist for a YouTube Session conducted for the PHD Scholars and IIT students in India and Australia on the subject, ‘Usage of Social Media as a Career Marketing Tool’, 2020
- Facilitated an online workshop for BFSI leaders on ‘How to Up your LinkedIn Game’, 2020
- Personal Branding vis a vis Employer Branding for the Sales & Marketing team of Bronchus Asia, May 2020
- Guest Lecturer for Advanced Professional Courses at DU on Brand Management, Events and Digital Marketing (held at Jesus & Mary College 2017 and 2018)
- Panelist for Discussion on, Entrepreneurship – What they do not teach in B-schools, IBS Gurgaon 2015
- Start-up Branding – Workshop at National Marketing Conclave 2013, KSOM Bhubaneswar 2013
- Retail Management – Scope & Opportunities in Kohima, Govt. of Nagaland, 2012
- Marketing – Education, Scope & Careers, SRM, 2012
- Green Branding & Sustainable Buildings, CEDNER, IIM-S 2011
- VAS in Media, Healthcare and Telecom, CEDNER, IIM-S 2010
- Chair Member for Panel Discussion on Sustainable/Green Branding @ ICBM 2010
- World of Retail – Customer, Convenience & Career, CEDNER, IIM-S 2009
- Alcohol De-addiction – Significance & Practice for Ambuja Cements, Ropar, 2009
- Relationship Marketing – Need, Significance & Emerging Trends, CEDNER, IIM-S 2008
- Soft-skill workshops at Lovely School of Business, LPU – Jalandhar, 2007
- Management Skill, Program Moderation @ ABPS Annual Workshop, 2007
Her training audience includes students, fresher, business leaders, entrepreneurs, middle level management, start-up aspirants to the armed forces officers in different sets. The journey so far has been good and her listeners’ categorize her as an Energetic and Enthusiastic speaker with realistic approach.
Apart from Brand Consulting and Brand Workshops, she writes about Branding, Entrepreneurial motivation and how start-ups can leverage their respective ventures. She has also been an associate writer for magazines like – Marketing Mastermind and has also been a guest blogger for alloutdigital – a site for digital marketing insights.
Here is a glimpse of some of her training/workshops.