Start a Telegram Channel to boost Brand Community
Telegram surpassed 500 million active users in January this year.
Telegram is no longer just a Pro version of whatsapp but it is fast getting better at multiple fronts.
From background animations to 2-step verifications, from group video calls with upto 1000 viewers to screen sharing with sounds, this community platform is leaving no stone unturned to offer the best of user interface to any given community at a time.
We worked on setting the first even telegram community for marketing a brand last year. In less than a year, the community is 3000+ members strong and growing.
Customer interactions have evolved from problem sharing to solution mindset, the discussions are not only engaging but enriching. The brand trust and camaraderie is increasing multi-folds. The community evolved as the most active space of customer interaction with our brand team during the live events.
Here is how you can build an engaging Telegram Community?
- Repost interesting content, use it for brand awareness.
- Build your own tools, like the Telegram BOT and customize it for your community
- Create contests, sweepstakes, thereby high engagement.
- Speed up with telegram, Because of the low (or optional) visual aspect, it is faster as compared to other platforms
- Enjoy quick media file distribution – it is an amazing tool for knowledge sharing within teams and specified groups.
- Generate followers at ease, it is hassle-free and can be shared through a link.
Another good aspect is Telegram Channels. They’re good for one-way communication, announcements, blogging, news etc.
Telegram Communities are like open house forums and build customer trust. The brand here acts as the enabler and intervenes like an expert only when it is required and during the brand events & contests.
Get started with a community that offers all that a customer or prospect needs to know about your niche.
Need help with the community marketing ideas, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.